WordPress / WooCommerce Technical Services
WordPress is the most common CMS in the world.
Setting up a WordPress site can be easy - if you are satisfied with just a simple text-based website that filled with spams and security backdoors. Using a template is always cost-effective and quick to get your website up and running, but surely you will need some customizations to make it coherent with your contents. With our responsive web building and multimedia productions experience, we can help match and optimize your contents with any WordPress template you like.
Introducing Our Clients and Projects
No technical knowledge is required to run your own site!
Tips for new starters:
- Have at least some key contents drafted before doing anything. This helps get the right theme to start with.
- If you start by first choosing themes, you will end up spending a long time on that without being able to come up with a decision.
- A mobile friendly (responsive) and secure (https, see our site URL above) website will have better chances ranking higher in Google Search results. It is good to make your new site secure at the very beginning.
- A poorly maintained WordPress website can be vulnerable to hackers' attack. It is recommended that you reserve some budgets/hours to strengthen the server security when setting up a new site, and regularly perform health-check to make sure your site works well.
We recommend SiteGround for WordPress site hosting
Our previous website projects were hosted by various companies. The only one we are satisfied and used most for our own and our projects is SiteGround. Besides the advantages below, it supports free Let's Encrypt SSL Certificate, and it is a CPanel-based hosting company, which provides a easy-to-use management interface.
- Knowledgeable support team - if there’s one thing that SiteGround is highly recognized for this is our 24/7 expert support
- Speed - SSD platform, free CDN, 5 data centers to choose from, in-house caching solution - the SuperCacher (available on GrowBig and GoGeek)
- Amazing uptime: free, automated daily backups, platform built on Linux containers, chroot-ed environment with account isolation technology
- Multilayered security on application, server and network level, WordPress & Joomla! autoupdates, custom anti-bot artificial intelligence system, virus and malware scans
SiteGround, the web-hosting company that hosts our websites and many of our client projects, are…
The Working at Height Association (WAHA) is pleased to announce the launch of it’s new…
We all know that nowadays setting up a WordPress site is not too difficult. Many…